Cookie Sheets & Je…
Santa's Bite-sized Cakes
- Favorite Cake Mix or Recipe
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Garden Candy Color Set (black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack (16 red hats per 1 oz.; 56 green scarf tails per 1 oz.)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- 24 ounces Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (24 white hat trims per 1 oz.)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Bite-Size Gingerbread Boy Mold Add to shopping list Bite-Size Gingerbread Boy Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
Bake cakes in silicone mold supported by a cookie sheet. Cool completely.
Melt white Candy Melts candy according to package directions. Place cakes on cooling grid with parchment paper underneath. Cover with melted candy. Tap gently for even coverage. Use spatula to move cakes onto parchment paper. Let set.
Pipe Santa’s features, clothes and shoes using melted Candy Melts candy and cut parchment bags.
Pipe snowman’s features and buttons using melted Candy Melts candy.
For snowman’s scarf, roll small amount of green fondant from multi-pack using pink guide ring on fondant roller. Cut 2 in. x 1/8 in. strip. Attach around neck with damp brush. For scarf tails, cut two 3/8 in. x 1/8 in strips from green fondant. Attach to scarf with damp brush. Attach small red piece of red fondant from multi-pack to tips of scarf tails with damp brush.
For hats, form a small piece of red fondant into cone shape. Roll white fondant into 1/8 in. x 2 in. log. Attach to base of hat with damp brush. Roll small ball for pompom. Attach with damp brush. Attach hat to bite-size cake with dots of melted Candy Melts candy.