Santa Drops In Cupcakes
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add 4-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment Add to shopping list 4-Mix Christmas Sprinkle Assortment
- Easy-Add Santa Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Santa Icing Decorations
- Red spice drops
- Black spice drops
- Large Red Spice Drops
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Santa Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Santa Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
- Craft block
In advance: Make Santa. Prepare Royal Icing recipe. For torso, insert lollipop stick through large red spice drop, leaving ¾ in. extending at top to support head. Insert bottom stick into waxed paper-covered craft block. For legs, attach two red spice drops to torso with royal icing, narrow end up. For shoes, cut two black spice drops horizontally in half. Attach top halves down using royal icing. For arms, slice red spice drop vertically in half. Attach arms to body with royal icing. With white royal icing in disposable decorating bag fitted with Round Decorating Tip 3, pipe zigzag fur on suit and zigzags on belt. Use tip 3 out outline buckle and pipe dots on gloves. Attach icing decoration to head with royal icing. Let dry.
Bake cupcakes in Santa Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing. Spatula to ice cupcake tops smooth.
Sprinkle with Christmas Jimmies from sprinkle assortment. Insert Santa in cupcake, trimming lollipop stick as needed.
Use your imagination and create a variety of holiday characters using different icing decorations and Fun Pix® from the Wilton collection.