Santa Cheers! Cookies
Everyone will have jolly good fun with easy-to-decorate cookies in the season’s most festive shapes and colors.
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Red twist licorice
black & green large spice drops
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Santa Hat Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Santa Hat Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
Tint a portion of dough orange for head. Roll out dough; cut head using smallest round cutter from set and body using hat cutter. Bake and cool.
Attach head to body and 2 in. pieces of licorice for arms and legs with icing. For mittens and boots, roll out spice drops on waxed paper sprinkled with sugar; cut shapes with knife and attach with icing.
Tint portions of royal icing Red-Red/Christmas Red combination, Lemon Yellow, Black and Orange. Ice body smooth; decorate hat with tip 12. Decorate tip 3 outline belt and buckle, dot mouth. Add tip 3 swirl fur trim and beard, bead moustache. Decorate tip 5 dot nose and tip 3 outline eyes.