Santa Calls It Home Gingerbread House
What a great place to relax for the holidays! Make Santa’s little getaway with our Pre-Baked Gingerbread House Kit, Christmas tree cookie evergreen and a sweet sleigh made from Red Foil Petite Loaf Cups.
- Easy-Add Pre-baked Gingerbread House Kit Add to shopping list Pre-baked Gingerbread House Kit
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Cinnamon Drops Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Cinnamon Drops Sprinkle Decorations
- Easy-Add White Cake Sparkles™ Add to shopping list White Cake Sparkles™
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
1 gingerbread house.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Christmas Truffles Candy Mold Add to shopping list Christmas Truffles Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Gift Truffles Candy Mold Add to shopping list Gift Truffles Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- 13 x 19 in. Cake Board cut to 12 x 12 in. squareEasy-Add 13 x 19 in. Cake Board Add to shopping list 13 x 19 in. Cake Board
- Easy-Add Red Foil Petite Loaf Cups Add to shopping list Red Foil Petite Loaf Cups
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add 11 in. Straight Spatula Add to shopping list 11 in. Straight Spatula
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Waxed paper
Assemble house on base according to package directions. Let set.
Make candy in advance. Use Gift Truffle Mold and "painting" method to make 12 candy gifts (6 with green ribbons, 6 with red ribbons). Refrigerate until firm, unmold.
Use Christmas Truffles Candy Mold and "painting" method to make 4 candy cane truffles and 4 holly berries truffles (fill molds only 1/2 full). Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
To make candy trees, place each size cutter on cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Fill cutters 1/4 in. deep with melted candy. Tap cookie sheet to level candy and freeze until set. Unmold.
Use melted white candy in cut parchment bag to pipe zigzag trim on trees. Attach tree to Candy Melts wafer base with melted candy. Attach candy cane "runners" to bottom of foil loaf cups with melted candy. Set aside.
Trim corners of house with Tip 16 zigzags; attach candy cane sticks. Ice door area smooth with spatula and outline with Tip 16. Attach truffle windows with icing and trim with Tip 16 zigzags. Pipe Tip 16 zigzag garland underneath roof eaves; trim with cinnamon drops. Attach starlight mint for wreath above door and trim with Tip 349 pull-out leaves and Tip 2 dots. Ice roof fluffy with spatula and attach mints to roof peak.
Add Tip 16 zigzag trim on eaves. Pipe Tip 2 name and doorknob on front door. Ice base and walkway smooth; line walkway with mints and pipe Tip 16 pullout stars on top. Pipe Tip 16 icicles on house. Sprinkle sparkles on house. Position trees and sleigh. Add candy to sleigh.