Floral Collection …
Sacred Moment Cake
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Cross Pan Add to shopping list Cross Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Drinking straw
Make flowers, loops, and ribbon curls at least 1 day in advance.
Following directions in kit, and using Rolled Fondant, make 60 large flowers using pansy cutter, 60 medium flowers using apple blossom cutter and 35 small flowers using forget-me-not cutter. Let dry.
To make loops, roll fondant about 1/8 in. thick. Cut 24 strips 1/2 in. wide and 4 to 6 inches long. Form into loops by brushing a small amount of water on one end of strip and press ends together to secure. Lay loops on side on waxed paper to dry. To make 8 ribbon curls, cut fondant strips 3/8 in. wide and in various lengths. Wrap strips around a straw and let dry overnight.
Prepare cake and cover with fondant. When fondant is dry, add sponging effect by dipping crushed paper towel in buttercream and randomly dabbing on cake. Pipe tip 6 bead bottom border. Add tip 2 dots to flower centers. Attach flowers to bottom border with dots of icing. For bow, add 8 loops for base row. Next, position 8 more loops in between loops in base row. Fill in center with 6 more loops, add ribbon curls under bow.