Sack Time for Santa Cookie
Jolly Old St. Nick will be party-ready with his fondant sack full of Gifts Galore Icing Decoration treats. Give Santa all of his characteristic touches with the ease of quick-drying royal icing. Tint fondant, roll and shape into gift sack and fill. Look at Santa go!
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Gifts Galore icing decorations Add to shopping list Gifts Galore icing decorations
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Christmas Cookie Collection Set Add to shopping list Christmas Cookie Collection Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Sharp Knife
Using Santa cutter from set, cut cookie. Using knife, cut a 1 x 2 in. rectangle cookie support. Bake and cool all cookies. Outline and pipe in face, hat, suit, shoes and belt with tip 2 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe in tip 2 outline buckle. Add tip 2 e-motion hair, beard and fur trim. Pipe tip 2 dot nose, gloves and pompom on hat. Pipe tip 1 dot eyes and mouth; add tip 2 pull-out eyebrows and moustache. Attach cookie support to back with icing.
For sack, roll a 1 1/2 in. diameter ball of green-tinted fondant; shape into bag and indent center area with thumb to create space for icing decoration; position decoration.
Combine Christmas Red and Red-Red for red shade shown. Combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow for yellow shade shown.