Rudy's Ready! Cookie
You can make this cookie quicker than you can say, “ho, ho, ho!” Use the petite Christmas Pan shape for head, cover with thinned royal icing and decorate with mini-twist pretzel antlers. Add a signature red nose and he’s good to take holiday flight!
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Petite Christmas Tree Pan Add to shopping list Petite Christmas Tree Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Waxed paper
Prepare cookie recipe and press into Petite Tree Pan cavities. Bake and cool following pan instructions.
Unmold cookies from pan and place on cooling grid over a drip pan. Thin brown royal icing with water until it reaches pouring consistency. Cover cookies with icing; transfer to waxed paper-covered board. Let dry.
Decorate the following in full-strength royal icing. Pipe tip 4 ball eyes in white; add tip 3 dot pupils in black. Pipe tip 4 ball nose in red; add tip 352 pull-out leaf ears in brown. Add tip 3 spiral curls in brown.
Break mini pretzels to form antlers; attach to cookie with dots of icing.