Royal Family Cupcake
Use the baking cups and crown picks from our Princess Cupcake Stand Kit to establish regal roots. Top the cupcakes with heads of state formed using candy melts and our Candy Melting Plate.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
White Candy Melts® Candy (2 packages for 24 treats)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add White Sparkling Sugar Add to shopping list White Sparkling Sugar
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Candy Melting Plate Add to shopping list Candy Melting Plate
- Easy-Add Princess Cupcake Stand Kit Add to shopping list Princess Cupcake Stand Kit
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy heads. Use candy color to tint 10 oz. candy light orange (for skin tone shown). Mold 24 heads in candy melting plate. Unmold and set on waxed paper-covered board. Tint candy for a variety of hair colors; tint some candy light red for pink cheeks. Using melted candy in cut parchment bags, pipe curly hair, dot features and outline mouth. Chill until firm.
Bake and cool cupcakes in baking cups from kit. Ice smooth. Sprinkle on sparkling sugar. Using tip 2, pipe light pink scallop outline; add dark pink dots. Attach crown picks from kit to back of candy heads with melted candy; let set.
At party: Assemble stand. Insert heads in cupcakes; position on stand.