Roses Never Fail! Cake
Romance your Valentine with a bouquet-holding Teddy Bear with Block Pan cake. Make a dozen or more fulsome roses using our #7 Flower Nail, No. 103 Petal Decorating Tip and red-tinted royal icing.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Hard candy hearts
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Teddy Bear With Block Pan Add to shopping list Teddy Bear With Block Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip: 103 Add to shopping list Tip: 103
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
In advance, using royal icing and flower nail, make 13 tip 103 roses with tip 10 bases. Make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Ice sides and background areas smooth. Outline bear and facial features with tip 3. Pipe in mouth with tip 3 in light rose icing; overpipe with tip 3 in Christmas red icing.
Pipe in nose and inside of ears with tip 5 (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cover bear with tip 21 stars. Add tip 21 pull-out stars for tufts of hair. Pipe tip 3 bead hearts on bottom paw.
Position roses; add tip 352 leaves and tip 3 stems. Pipe tip 21 star bottom border; position heart candies.