Rose Resonance Cake
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- 2 cans Meringue Powder (8 oz.)Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 141.
- Easy-Add Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Elegance Figurine Add to shopping list Elegance Figurine
- Oval Separator Plates (8 1/2, 11 1/2, and 14 inches needed)Easy-Add Oval Separator Plates Add to shopping list Oval Separator Plates
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Crystal-Look Spiked Pillars Add to shopping list Crystal-Look Spiked Pillars
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- 1 1/2 inch Waxed paper squares
- Plywood or triple thick cardboard
Several days in advance: Using royal icing, make 450 tip 104 roses with tip 10 bases (make bases only 1/2 to 3/4 in. high). Make extras to allow for breakage; let dry.
Prepare cake board and wrap with foil. Ice 2-layer 7 3/4 x 5 5/8 in., 10 3/4 x 7 5/8 in., 13 x 9 7/8 in. and 16 1/2 x 12 3/8 in. cakes smooth and prepare for Push-In Pillar Construction. Attach roses to cake sides with tip 6 dots of icing.
At reception: Assemble cakes and position ornament** on top.
**Note: Always place a separator plate or cake board cut to fit, on the cake before you position any figurine or ornament. This protects both the cake and your keepsake. For extra stability, secure your figurine to the plate with double-stick craft tape.