Rompin' Reindeer Cake
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Pretzel rods
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cooking Spray Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Cake serves 20; each cupcake and cookie serves 1.
- 3-Tier Paisley Pan Set (smallest and largest used)Easy-Add 3-Tier Paisley Pan Set Add to shopping list 3-Tier Paisley Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Oval Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Oval Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
- Facial tissue
In advance: Make royal icing antlers. Tape patterns to board; cover with waxed paper. Spray with pan spray; wipe off excess with tissue. For back antler, tape Lollipop Stick into position so that 2 in. of stick will be inside antler bottom. Pipe tip 12 antlers. Let dry.
Make cookie pieces. Prepare and roll out dough. Use pattern to cut out hat. Use smallest Paisley Pan as pattern to cut out head. Use largest oval Cut-Out to cut tail and 2 ears (trim 3/4 in. off base of ears). Bake and cool.
Cut 2 Lollipop Sticks to 3 in. and attach to back of ears and tail with melted candy, leaving excess exposed at bottom, attach 2 Lollipop Sticks to top of head to support hat. With candy, Attach hat and ears to head; attach back antler.
Bake and cool 1-layer cake with largest paisley pan and 3 cupcakes; spatula ice cupcake tops. Position head on body, using 2 cupcakes under hat and face for support.
Use tip 3 to outline and fill in nose; pipe dot eyes and outline mouth. Cover head, ears, hat, body and tail with tip 16 stars.
Insert tail and pretzel rod legs. Position and attach front antler with icing.
* Combine Brown with Red-Red for light brown shown. Combine Christmas Red with Red-Red for red shown.