Rollercoaster of Fun Cake
Thrill your party guests to a ride on a 3-D cake! Figure piped passengers are speeding up and over your Classic Wonder Mold roller coaster. For a personalized touch, match the hair-dos and details to the attendees!
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Strawberry Wafer Cookies
Mini Candy Coated Chocolates
Mini Candy Rounds
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Wonder Mold Kit Add to shopping list Wonder Mold Kit
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add 10 in. Cake Circles Add to shopping list 10 in. Cake Circles
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Felt Tip Markers
- Colored construction paper
- Cellophane Tape
Prepare cake for fondant by lightly icing with buttercream icing. Cover with blue-tinted fondant. To make roller coaster cars, trim 1 in. off each wafer cookie.
Attach mini candy coated chocolates with royal icing to sides of wafers for wheels. Use Tip 6 to pipe ball bodies on wafers, add Tip 5 pull-out arms, Tip 1 fingers and hands. Insert mini candy rounds for heads and add Tip 1 facial features and pull-out hair.
For name banner, cut construction paper 1 in. wide x 2 in. long. Write message with marker and tape to two lollipop sticks.
Cut 5 lollipop sticks to 2 in. lengths and tape construction paper pennants to them. Pipe Tip 4 roller coaster tracks and structure.
Pipe Tip 233 pull-out grass bottom border. Position signs, flags and attach cars with icing
Note: We recommend making a firm battered cake such as pound cake.