Rocky Road Residence Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- 2 packages Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy (make approx. 6 treats)Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Jumbo Ghost sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Ghost sprinkles
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Chopped nuts
Each candy serves 1.
In advance: Tint melted white candy orange and gray using candy colors (use black to make gray). Tint portion of melted cocoa candy black. Mold castles without pretzels using piping method; chill until firm.
Stir 1 1/2 cups marshmallows and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts into 1 pk. melted cocoa candy. Spoon onto waxed paper-covered Cake Circles, making ovals approx. 3 1/2 x 3 x 1 1/4 in. high. Let set 5-10 minutes; attach castle at center with melted candy. Draw facial features on ghost sprinkles with black FoodWriter. Attach to ovals and castle with melted candy; let set. Place treats in bags.