Rocking Their World Cereal Treat
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
2 recipes Favorite crisped rice cereal treat recipe
Mini candy-coated chocolates
Cereal treat serves 12.
- Easy-Add Rocking Horse Pan Add to shopping list Rocking Horse Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
In advance: Using pan as a pattern, prepare same-size cake board; wrap with foil.
Prepare cereal treats mixture and press into lightly greased pan. Release immediately onto waxed paper-covered board. Position on prepared cake board; use knife to trim cereal as needed.
Ice saddle and rocker base smooth. Pipe tip 12 outline on saddle (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Using tip 6, pipe number; pipe outline bridle (pat smooth). Use icing dots to attach mini candies to saddle and bridle; attach regular-size candies for eye and on rocker. Outline and pipe in hooves with tip 6 (smooth). Pipe tip 18 pull-out star mane and tail.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more