Rocking Horse Cookie
Rock-a-bye baby, this classic design is perfect for individual treats at the first birthday celebrated. Roll out cookie is decorated in pastel colors of color flow icing.
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add 4-Piece Baby Theme Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 4-Piece Baby Theme Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Combine violet and rose icing colors for violet shade shown.
Cut, bake and cool rocking horse cookies.
Using full strength color flow icing and tip 3, outline cookie. Thin a portion of color flow icing and flow in cookie. Let dry for 2-3 hours before further decorating.
Using full strength color flow and tip 2, pipe zig zag mane and hooves, pull out tail and dot eye. Outline tip 2 scrolls.
Using tip 3, outline ear, saddle and strip. Fill in saddle and pat smooth. Using tip pipe bead and dot flower.