Ring Around the Halloween Cupcakes
Delight Halloween party guests with cupcakes ringed in orange and white buttercream icing. They’re easy to create using our tip 2A.
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 12-cup Standard Muffin Pan
- Assorted Primary Colors Baking Cups (yellow used)Easy-Add Assorted Primary Colors Baking Cups Add to shopping list Assorted Primary Colors Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 13 Count Dessert Stand
Bake and cool cupcakes. Prepare icing and tint orange; reserve some white.
Use tip 2A and orange icing to pipe two swirls on tops of cupcakes. Use tip 2A and white icing to finish piping swirls on tops of cupcakes.
Place on dessert stand.