Ring Around Romance Cookies
Oversized 4 in. wide cookie will make a big impression on your Valentine! This easy-to-do idea features ready-made candies…tri-color hearts and red jellied berries.
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
Red, Pink and White Candy Hearts
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Heart Comfort Grip™ Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Heart Comfort Grip™ Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Cut, bake and cool heart cookies.
Ice cookie smooth using a spatula and pink icing.
Using white icing and tip 3, fill in center heart (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Attach red candy heart to center, securing with dot of icing.
Cut jelly candies horizontally in half with scissors. Using dots of icing, attach jelly candies alternating with pink and white candy hearts around top of cookie.