Remembering the Romance Candy
- 4 packages White Candy Melts® Candy (for 14-16 favors)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Pink Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Pink Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- white hard hollow-center round candies
Each candy serves 1.
- Easy-Add 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 10 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 225 Add to shopping list Tip: 225
- Easy-Add Wedding Favors Candy Mold Add to shopping list Wedding Favors Candy Mold
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip™ Round Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Comfort Grip™ Round Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make 17 tip 225 drop flowers for each favor using royal icing; add tip 2 dot centers. Let dry.
Also: Make candy bases. And: Mold wedding cake candies using painting method; mold cake area only, not background. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Bake and cool 1 in. high cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake; freeze. Imprint cakes with medium round Cut-Out; cut circles with knife. Cover with melted candy. Attach cake to bottom base using melted candy. Make a small hole in cake top with hot knife. Cut cookie stick to 2 in.; position in center of round candy and secure with melted candy. Attach upper base to round candy using melted candy; let set. Insert stick into cake top; secure with melted candy. Attach wedding cake and flowers to upper base with melted candy.