Decadent and delicious! We started with a molded candy cup, filled it with a rich chocolate mousse and trimmed it with a fun candy face.
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Bite-size chocolate nougat candies
Large chocolate chips
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Christmas Character Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Christmas Character Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Prepare candy shells in baking cups. Attach nougat candy feet to bottom with melted candy. Let set. Also: Mold reindeer heads using painting or piping method and Christmas Character Lollipop Mold without lollipop sticks. Fill cup with Chocolate Mousse; use spatula to smooth and round top.
Attach reindeer head to edge of candy shell with melted candy; refrigerate until firm. Attach large chocolate chip in back for tail.