Reigning Princess Cupcakes
For a birthday that is bright and enchanted, Reigning Princess Cupcakes are ideal. Your little princess who reigns over your household will love to see her name piped on the crown.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add 8 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Angled Spatula
Bake cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe and ice cupcakes smooth with white icing using Spatula.
For crown, tint 3/4 cup icing with Lemon Yellow Icing Color. Lightly mark the crown's points on cupcake with toothpick. Using a zigzag motion, pipe top of crown with yellow icing and Open Star Decorating Tip 18. Pipe double line to create base of crown.
For jewels, tint small amounts of icing with Leaf Green, Violet and Rose Icing Colors. Pipe dots evenly on crown with Round Decorating Tip 3 using green, violet and pink icings.
Pipe name on cupcakes with pink icing using Round Decorating Tip 3.