Red Raspberry Velvet Cake
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) Red Velvet cake mix
- 1 container (12 oz.) Frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- White chocolate shavings (optional)
- fresh raspberries (optional)
- vegetable pan spray
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray Tasty-Fill™ pans with vegetable pan spray.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; divide batter evenly between prepared pans. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
In medium bowl, fold together whipped topping and preserves. Spoon into cavities of cooled cakes. Assemble cake by inverting top layer onto bottom layer. Chill cake while preparing icing.
Ice cake and add white chocolate shavings and raspberries as desired. Chill until ready to serve.