Red Monster of Love Cake Pop
Look at these fun treats, perfect for all your valentines! This cute little guy is an exciting alternative to plain cookies or cupcakes.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
Garden Candy Color Set (pink and black used)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Candy Eyeballs Add to shopping list Candy Eyeballs
- Easy-Add Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Each cake pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Baking Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Baking Pan
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Crinkle Shapes Cut-Outs Add to shopping list Crinkle Shapes Cut-Outs
- Easy-Add Pops Decorating Stand Add to shopping list Pops Decorating Stand
Using melted white candy tinted black pour in cut parchment bag. Pipe mouth. Chill. Pipe teeth using white melted candy in cut parchment bag. Chill. Pipe nose using red melted candy in cut parchment bag. Attach eyes with dots of melted candy. Cut string licorice into 3/4 in. pieces. Attach pink hearts sprinkles to licorice ends using dots of melted candy, attach to pop. Tint fondant rose. Roll 1/4 in. thick and cut out using the round crinkle cutter. Using a knife, cut out 2 pieces shaped for feet. Attach to pop with melted candy.
Click here for a list of flavorful cake ball pop recipes.