Red Graduation Cap Cookies
Hats off to this bright and regal-looking graduation cap! So perfect for kindergarten through college graduations.
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mortarboard Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Mortarboard Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 15 Add to shopping list Tip: 15
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Cut with cookie cutter. Bake and cool.
Use tip 3 and white royal icing to outline cap; let set. Use tip 13 and red royal icing to cover cap with stars. Use tip 3 and full-strength yellow and blue icing to pipe tassel. Use tip 3 and white royal icing to pipe dot button on top of cap. Use tip 3 and blue/red/black royal icing to pipe tassel. Use tip 3 and white royal icing to pipe button on top of hat and tip 3 and blue icing to pipe dot knot on tassel. Use tip 3 and yellow icing to pipe lettering on cap.