Red Door Inn Gingerbread Cookie
What a welcoming candy cane decked house with bright red front door and candy-topped peaks. Such a wonderful treat to make and share with friends and family.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Mix Add to shopping list Gingerbread Mix
- Easy-Add Cake Release Add to shopping list Cake Release
- Easy-Add Gingerbread House Frosty White Icing Mix Add to shopping list Gingerbread House Frosty White Icing Mix
mini multi colored candies
- Easy-Add Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles Add to shopping list Jumbo Rainbow Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Christmas Nonpareils Add to shopping list Christmas Nonpareils
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Gingerbread Village Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Gingerbread Village Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 349 Add to shopping list Tip: 349
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cookie in pan.
Use tip 6 and yellow icing to pipe in front window on door (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 6 and red icing to outline and pipe-in front door (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Add green mini multi-color candy for doorknob. Use tip6 and white icing to pipe sidewalk, roofline, snow on chimney and candy canes on sides of front door.
Add mini multi-color candies to roofline. Use tip 1 and red icing to pipe lines on candy canes. Use tip 349 and green icing to pipe leaves around base of house; add jumbo rainbow nonpareils to leaves.