Red Cap Celebration Cookies
Devise a true-to-your-school color palette for decorating these quick-to-decorate cookies. A Mortarboard Cookie Cutter cuts the caps; add the details using custom-tinted Color Flow Icing.
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Burgundy Icing Color Add to shopping list Burgundy Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mortarboard Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Mortarboard Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
Roll out dough and cut out cookies. Bake and cool.
Prepare Color Flow Icing Mix according to package direction.
Use tip 3 and full-strength red color flow icing to outline cookie; let set.
Use tip 3 and thinned-down red color flow icing to fill in cookie; let set.
Use tip 3 and full-strength red color flow icing overpipe top outline of hat; let set.
Use tip 2 and full-strength yellow color flow icing to pipe tassel; let set.
Use tip 3 and full-strength red color flow icing to pipe dot button on cap.
*Combine Burgundy and Red-Red for red shown.