Receive the Spirit Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Cross Pan Add to shopping list Cross Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Ball Pan Add to shopping list Mini Ball Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set Add to shopping list Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 9 pc. Flower Former Set Add to shopping list 9 pc. Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Floral Collection Flower Making Set Add to shopping list Floral Collection Flower Making Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Craft knife
At least one day in advance: Make fondant curves, center circle and flowers. For fondant curves, tint 6 oz. fondant dark rose; add 1 teaspoon of Gum-Tex. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Using wavy-edge wheels and 1 in. spacer with Ribbon Cutter/Embosser, cut a long strip. Using craft knife and ruler, cut into ten 2 in. long strips. Let dry on back of small flower formers dusted with cornstarch.
For center bands, roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Using straight edge wheels with Ribbon Cutter/Embosser, cut a long strip; using craft knife cut into ten 2 in. long strips. Attach to top of curves with damp brush.
For center circle, roll out white fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut a 3 1/2 in. circle using cutter from set. Position circle on back of mini ball pan cavity dusted with cornstarch; let dry.
For flowers, tint 6 oz. fondant light rose. Roll out light rose and white fondant 1/16 in. thick. Using forget-me-not cutter from flower making set, cut 60 light rose and 160 white flowers; reserve remaining light rose fondant. Position flowers on thick foam; cup centers using small ball tool. Let dry on cornstarch-dusted board. Add tip 2 dot centers in buttercream.
Prepare cake for rolled fondant. Cover cake with white fondant; smooth with Fondant Smoother. For border, roll out reserved light rose fondant 1/8 in. thick. Using Cutter/Embosser, cut into 1 1/2 in. wide strips and attach around bottom border with damp brush; trim excess at edges. Use icing to attach fondant circle to top of cake. Print tip 2 message.
Attach light rose flowers around base of circle with tip 2 dots of buttercream. Attach fondant curves to cake top, trimming if necessary to fit evenly. Attach light rose flowers to bands with buttercream. Attach white flowers around bottom border.