Ready for Dunking Cupcake
Baked in a 6-Cup King-Size Muffin Pan, these high-scoring cupcakes make slam-dunk additions to sports banquets and March Madness parties. Use Candy Clay to add net-like dimension to cupcakes.
- Easy-Add Terra Cotta Icing Color Add to shopping list Terra Cotta Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Cake Release Add to shopping list Cake Release
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 6-Cup King-Size Muffin Pan Add to shopping list 6-Cup King-Size Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Pastry Brush Add to shopping list Pastry Brush
- Paring Knife
Prepare red candy clay.
For basketball cookies, tint cookie dough brown; roll out. (Combine Terra Cotta, Golden Yellow and Brown for brown shown.) Cut with round cutter; bake and cool.
Draw lines on basketball with black FoodWriter. Attach lollipop stick with melted candy, leaving 2 in. at bottom.
Bake and cool cupcakes without baking cups in pan brushed with Cake Release. Trim to 2 1/2 in. high. Cover with melted white candy; let set and repeat. Using royal icing, pipe tip 5 lattice net.
Roll candy clay into 1/4 in. diameter rope. Attach for rim with melted candy. Make small hole in center of cupcake; insert basketball.