Rainbow's End Lollipop
The leprechaun may just give you his gold when he sees these candy pops. Make them with the Round Cookie Treat Pan, St. Patrick’s Day Lollipop Mold and Candy Melts.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Candy Colors Set
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Round Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Round Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add St. Patrick's Day Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list St. Patrick's Day Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
Mold Leprechaun candy using "painting" method. Refrigerate to set.
Mold round lollipop, filling cookie pan 1/4 in. with melted candy.
Position sticks and refrigerate to set.
Unmold lollipop, pipe rainbow and "gold" coins with melted candy in cut disposable bag.
Attach leprechaun with dots of melted candy. Let set.