Radiant Roses Cheesecake
Take a peek under the sweet candy roses, candy heart plaque and two-tone candy sides. Beneath all these luscious chocolatey trims you’ll find a tasty cheesecake!
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add 9 x 2 3/4 in. Heart Springform Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 2 3/4 in. Heart Springform Pan
- Easy-Add Small Non-Stick Cookie Pan Add to shopping list Small Non-Stick Cookie Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list From the Heart Nesting Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Small paring knife
- Plastic ruler
- Aluminum foil
For center heart plaque, place largest heart cutter on smooth side of springform bottom plate and fill 1/4 in. deep with melted candy; refrigerate until firm.
Unmold, break off excess candy and push heart to remove.
Bake cheese cake following recipe directions. Unmold cake from pan and plate; place on serving dish.
Bring white and cocoa candy plaques to room temperature.
Using paring knife and plastic ruler, cut pieces 3/4 in. wide and approximately 2 1/2 in. high (adjust to height of cheesecake); cut 25 of each color.
Attach candy pieces to cake using melted candy. Position candy heart, edge with tip 16 shells. Pipe tip 21 shell bottom border. Position roses.