Rabbit Nabbed It! Cookie
This Easter treat is twice as tasty! The bunny is a Cookie Treat baked on a Cookie Treat Stick. The basket is a separate roll-out cookie you bake, decorate and attach to hide the stick.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Bunny Cookie Treat Pan Add to shopping list Bunny Cookie Treat Pan
- Easy-Add Easter 18 Pc. Cutter Collection Add to shopping list Easter 18 Pc. Cutter Collection
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut basket cookies using cutter from set; bake and cool.
Bake and cool bunnies in Cookie Treat Pan using cookie sticks cut to 5 in. long, leaving 3 in. extended.
Combine Brown with Red-Red for dark brown shown. For bunny: Ice area inside ears (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Use tip 3 to pipe outline mouth and pipe in eyes. Cover remainder with tip 16 stars. Attach jelly bean nose. For basket: Pipe tip 5 basketweave base; pipe tip 4 rope handle. Attach jelly beans with icing dots. Add tip 3 pull-out grass. Attach basket to end of cookie stick with icing. Overpipe tip 16 stars for hands.