Cookie Sheets & Je…
Quick as a Cat Cake
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing Add to shopping list Chocolate Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- large spice drops
- black licorice twists
- green taffy
- granulated sugar
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Iridescents Jack-O-Lantern Pan Add to shopping list Iridescents Jack-O-Lantern Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Quick Ease Roller Add to shopping list Quick Ease Roller
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Waxed paper
In advance: Prepare and roll out cookie dough. Use pattern to cut 2 ears (flip pattern for left ear). Bake and cool. Attach lollipop sticks to backs using melted candy.
On 1-layer cake, cut off stem and leaves. Spatula ice cake and cookies. Use tip 5 to outline and fill in inside of ears (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Insert sticks into cake sides to position ears. Using pattern, mark eyes with toothpick; pipe in with tip 2A (flatten with finger dipped in cornstarch). Cut jumbo spice drop in half; attach for pupils. Use pattern and green taffy to shape nose; attach with icing. Cut licorice twists to 3 in. long; attach for whiskers. Using pattern, mark mouth; outline with ?tip 5.
*Combine Orange with Christmas Red for Orange shown.