Quick Chick Mini Cakes
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
Orange spice drops
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Silicone Mini Decorated Egg Mold Add to shopping list Silicone Mini Decorated Egg Mold
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
Bake and cool mini eggs in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Place on foil-wrapped board, cut to fit.
Ice smooth. Pipe tip 9 beads side-by-side for hair and wings. Pipe tip 2 dots where legs will go; flatten slightly.
For feet, cut spice drop in half vertically. Cut away V-shapes to make toes. Roll in granulated sugar to cover edges.
Insert 1 1/2 in. long licorice string into foot; insert into cake.
Pipe tip 2 dot eyes; flatten slightly. Pipe tip 352 leaves for lips; pinch outside corners to blend.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more