Queen of Hearts Cupcakes
Her majesty is standing guard over 22 candy-topped cupcakes! She’s fashioned from melted candy so you can customize her features and outfit to match your favorite little princess.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations Add to shopping list Jumbo Hearts Sprinkle Decorations
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Heart Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Heart Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Hearts Remembered Baking Cups Add to shopping list Hearts Remembered Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand Add to shopping list Cupcakes 'N More® 23 Count Dessert Stand
- Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add Girl Plastic Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Girl Plastic Cookie Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Waxed paper
In advance: Mold candies. Melt 1 pk. white candy and tint 1/2 pink, 1/2 red. Tint a small amount of melted white candy skin tone using orange and pink candy colors. Mold base for girl: Place largest round Cut-Out on cookie sheet; fill 1/8 in. deep with melted candy. Follow same procedure to mold girl using skin tone candy and girl cutter. Refrigerate candies until firm; unmold.
For heart attached to wand, fill inner portion of Heart Lollipop Mold with melted red candy; refrigerate until firm and unmold. Trim lollipop stick to 2 in.; attach heart and jumbo heart sprinkle.
Decorate girl using melted candy in cut parchment bag. Pipe facial features, hair, dress, shoes and belt. Pipe arms and puffy sleeves; position wand and pipe both hands. Pipe an outline crown base and attach 3 jumbo heart sprinkles. Let set completely. Make an easel for girl: cut a Candy Melts wafer in half, trim one rounded end flat; attach 2 pieces to back. Attach girl to base.
Also: Mold 23 hearts without sticks using painting method; mold some center heart areas with pink, others with white. Refrigerate until firm; unmold.
Ice cupcakes smooth with spatula; position sprinkles. Attach candy hearts to cupcakes with small mound of icing. Position cupcakes and girl on stand.