Chocolate Pro™ Ele…
Queen Mom Pops
- 24 ounces Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (makes 24 pops)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Garden Candy Color Set (pink, black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Primary Candy Colors Set (red, orange)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
- Easy-Add White Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list White Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Pink Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list Pink Sugar Pearls
- Easy-Add Yellow Sugar Pearls Add to shopping list Yellow Sugar Pearls
Each cake pop serves 1.
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Cotton Balls
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Chocolate Pro™ Electric Chocolate Melter Add to shopping list Chocolate Pro™ Electric Chocolate Melter
- Easy-Add Pops Decorating Stand Add to shopping list Pops Decorating Stand
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
In advance: Make crowns. Tint 1/8 fondant each rose and yellow. Roll out 1/16 in. thick. Cut crown shapes using pattern. Curve and attach ends with damp brush. Curl points down slightly. Support with cotton balls, if needed. Let dry overnight.
For dark skin tone, combine light cocoa with white Candy Melts. For light skin tone, combine white Candy Melts with a small amount of Orange Candy Color. Dip each pop in melted candy. Let dry.
Tint melted white candy black and red using candy colors. Using cut parchment bag, pipe facial features and hair onto pops. Attach crowns with melted candy. Let dry in decorating stand. Using fondant adhesive, attach sugar pearls to points of crown and around base of crown.
*Combine Golden Yellow and Lemon Yellow to get yellow shown.