Puzzled Pumpkin Mini Cake
Pour-on icing and spice drop trims make short work of decorating!
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Mini Pumpkin and Ghost Pan Add to shopping list Non-Stick Mini Pumpkin and Ghost Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Bake and cool cakes. Trim facial features off cake. Place cake on cooling grid positioned over cookie sheet. Thin a portion of orange royal icing and pour over cake. Tap to remove excess icing; let dry.
Flatten green spice drop and shape into hat. Roll violet spice drop flat with rolling pin and cut into a 1/8 in. wide strip. Attach violet strip for hatband with icing. Flatten two green spice drops into round shapes to form hands; cut small notches to separate thumb from hand.
Cut 1 lollipop stick to 4 in. length and 2 lollipop sticks to 3 in. lengths. Insert 4 in. stick through lower bottom third of cake, approximately 1/4 in. from top surface of cake. Insert hands on each end of sticks. Insert whole violet spice drops for each foot on 3 in. sticks and insert in cake for legs.
Attach hat with icing and pipe tip 3 facial features.