When you need a fun party treat, bring these sweet pupcakes to the party. Candy features make these pooches a favorite of kids and adults alike!
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Candy-coated chocolate dots
Chocolate nougat candy
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
Bake and cool cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing Recipe. Ice cupcakes smooth with white icing using Spatula.
With white butterceam in Disposable Decorating Bag fitted with Round Decorating Tip 12, pipe 2 balls to form muzzle (flatten and smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Soften chocolate nougat candy in hands (or place in microwave for 5 seconds); shape into nose and ears and position on cupcake, attaching with icing if needed. Position candy-coated chocolate dots for eyes.
You can make fun cupcakes that match other breeds of dogs, too--pick your favorite pooch or decorate a cupcake to match your own pet. Use Wilton products you already have, and candy trims to match the color of the pup´s fur!