Cookie Sheets & Je…
Pumpkin Polka Dot Cookies
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- 6-Mix Halloween Assortment Sprinkles (Halloween Confetti)Easy-Add 6-Mix Halloween Assortment Sprinkles Add to shopping list 6-Mix Halloween Assortment Sprinkles
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
Each Cookie serves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- 101 Cookie Cutters Set (largest round)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutters Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutters Set
- Easy-Add Nesting Pumpkins Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Pumpkins Metal Cutter Set
In advance: Make cookies. Prepare and roll out dough. Cut 1 round and 1 pumpkin for each treat. Bake and cool. For round, outline with tip 3 and fullstrength icing; flow in with thinned icing. For pumpkin, outline, then add section lines with tip 2 and full-strength icing; flow in with thinned icing. Let dry.
Assemble and decorate with full-strength icing. Attach pumpkin to round with icing. Use tip 2 to outline and pipe in stem and facial features; pat smooth with fingertip dipped in cornstarch. Attach confetti with icing.
* Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown.