Pumpkin Patch Bash Cupcakes
Host a haunted Halloween bash that will have the kids screaming with delight! The fun begins with these frighteningly easy to decorate Pumpkin Patch Bash Cupcakes.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add 6-Mix Halloween Assortment Sprinkles Add to shopping list 6-Mix Halloween Assortment Sprinkles
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Smiling Pumpkin Standard Baking Cups or Halloween themed baking cupsEasy-Add Smiling Pumpkin Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list Smiling Pumpkin Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Smiling Pumpkins Fun Pix® Add to shopping list Smiling Pumpkins Fun Pix®
Bake and cool cupcakes in Smiling Pumpkins Standard Baking Cups. Cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing Recipe. Tint icing green. Fill Disposable Decorating Bag with green buttercream icing fitted with Multi-Opening Decorating Tip 233. Cover cupcake tops with pull-out icing grass.
Make the cupcakes super-scary by turning the grass on top into squiggly earthworms. Tint the icing your favorite creepy color and increase pressure on the decorating bag while piping the icing on top. Add a candy gummy worm on top for more spooky fun!