Pumpkin Paradise Crisped Rice Cereal Treats
You’ll “field” plenty of compliments when serving pumpkin-candy-capped crisped rice cereal treat rounds. Cover the bases with green-tinted Candy Melts® and fondant grass.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant (2 oz. per treat)Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
Garden Candy Color Set (green, black, violet)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Favorite rice cereal treats recipe
Each Treat serves 1
- Easy-Add 13 x 9 in. Oblong Pan Add to shopping list 13 x 9 in. Oblong Pan
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Nesting Pumpkins Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Pumpkins Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Mold candy pumpkins. Set pumpkin cutter on non-stick cookie pan. Fill 1/4 in. deep with melted orange candy. Chill until firm.
Also: Make round bases. Prepare cereal treats mixture. Press into lightly greased sheet cake pan, 1 1/2 in. deep; let cool. Cut rounds using metal cutter. Cover with melted candy; tap to settle, chill until set.
Make fondant grass. Tint fondant and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut 10 x 1 1/2 in. strips. Make V-shaped cuts into top edge. Attach around base with melted candy. Shape edges for natural look.
Decorate pumpkins with melted candy in cut parchment bags. Attach to base with melted candy.
*Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green fondant shown.