Pumpkin Mini Cake
Use our Dimensions® Multi-Cavity Mini Pumpkins Pans to create life-like 3-D pumpkin desserts. Cover cakes with orange fondant and add Ruby Red Pearl Dust on indention lines of pumpkin for authentic effect. Topped with cut green fondant stem, leaves and curly tendrils.
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ruby Red Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Ruby Red Pearl Dust™
Your favorite firm-textured batter cake recipe such as pound cake
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Multi-Cavity Mini Pumpkins Pan Add to shopping list Dimensions® Multi-Cavity Mini Pumpkins Pan
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Halloween Mini Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Pastry Brush Add to shopping list Pastry Brush
- Paring Knife
Bake and cool cakes. Trim off excess pieces, remove from pan and let cool. Put two halves together using buttercream.
Brush cakes with apricot preserves. Tint 16 oz. of fondant orange and 3 oz. green. Roll both 1/8 in. thick and cover cakes each with 4 oz. of orange fondant. Use fondant smoother to make indentations on pumpkins and brush ruby red pearl dust on lines. Cut 3 leaves for each pumpkin and make stems 3/4 in. tall and 3/8 in. wide. Use lollipop stick to make indentations around edges of stems. Roll small tendrils, 3/16 in. thick by 2 1/2 in. long. Curl one end and attach to cake with damp brush.