Cookie Sheets & Je…
Pretty Pink Scroll Posy Cookies
- 1 Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 1 cookie)Easy-Add Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Pink Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
- 1 Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper (covers 60 cookies)Easy-Add Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Flower Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Flower Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Border Punch Insert Add to shopping list Border Punch Insert
- Easy-Add Lace Border Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Lace Border Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Circles Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Circles Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
Prepare and roll out dough. Cut cookies into flower shapes. Bake and cool. Ice smooth with buttercream.
Using Lace Border Insert, cut six strips from the long side of Bright Pink Sugar Sheets!. Using Rotary Cutter, trim strips to 1/2 in. high.
Cut one strip into a 3-piece group of 4 1/4, 3 1/2 and 2 1/2 in. strips. Repeat for each petal. Form a loop with the shortest strip by attaching ends with piping gel. Repeat for a medium loop and a large loop. Place one 3-loop design onto each flower petal. Press gently into icing to make sure loops are secure.
Using smallest Layered Circles Cutting Insert and Bright Yellow Sugar Sheets!, cut a circle flower center for each cookie. Attach to petals with piping gel.