Pretty Pin-Up Cookies
Serve fanciful fasteners at your next baby shower. Outfit oval cookies with colorful fondant shapes cut using our medium star, medium heart and large Oval Cut-Outs.
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Oval Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Oval Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Star Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Star Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Craft knife
In advance: Make fondant shapes. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick; cut shapes using medium star, medium heart and large oval Cut-Outs.
Cut ovals in half; use narrow end of tip 12 to cut out a notch. Let shapes dry on cornstarch-dusted surface.
Cut out cookies with largest oval Cut-Out; bake and cool. Tint a portion of royal icing gray.
Thin remaining icing to pouring consistency. Cover cookies with thinned icing; let dry.
Pipe tip 3 gray outline. Attach fondant pieces with icing.