Prettiest Princess Cake
Show your bias by displaying an image of resident royalty in a Princess Photo Cake Topper or small frame. Set the image atop a cake converted to a castle with candy canes and iced details.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Circle Add to shopping list Cake Circle
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Divider Set Add to shopping list Cake Divider Set
- Picture cut to fit frame
- Easy-Add Princess Photo Cake Topper Add to shopping list Princess Photo Cake Topper
Bake and cool 2-layer cake.
Ice cake smooth with rose buttercream icing.
Use cake dividing set to divide cake into eights. Position candy sticks at each division point.
Use tip 5 and violet buttercream icing to outline and pipe in doors and windows (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 3 and violet icing to outline windows and doors and add dots.
Use tip 5 and violet icing to pipe hearts.
Insert frame with picture on cake top.
Arrange princess icing decorations with tip 3 dots of buttercream icing.