Fondant Ribbon Cut…
Presenting Love Cake
- Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack 24 oz of Pink and 24 oz. of Yellow neededEasy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Pastel Colors Multi Pack
Cake serves 20
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Heart Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Heart Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Cake Divider Set Add to shopping list Cake Divider Set
- Easy-Add Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set Add to shopping list Fondant Ribbon Cutter and Embosser Set
- Tissue paper
Prepare 2-layer cake to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream. Cover cake with yellow fondant, smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.Divide cake into 6ths.
Roll out pink fondant, cut 1/2 in. wide strips. Imprint zigzags on edges using Cutter/Embosser. Attach to cake at division marks with damp brush.
Cut 6 hearts using the largest Cut-Out. Imprint diagonal lines on hearts 1/2 in. apart using Cutter/Embosser. Attach to cake sides with damp brush.
Cut six 5 1/2 in. long x 1 in. wide strips and one 4 in. long x 1 in. wide strip. Repeat imprinting process. Fold the 5 1/2 in lengths in half to form loops. Roll the 4 in. length into a circle. Lightly brush all loop ends with water to secure. Let loops dry on their sides on cornstarch-dusted surface. Attach loops and center to cake with damp brush.
Roll out reserved yellow fondant and cut into 1 in. wide strip. Imprint zigzag down center of strip on both sides using Cutter/Embosser. Twist strip and attach to bottom border with damp brush.