Precious Pig Easter Egg
He’s porky and perky with curled-up ears and tail made of fondant. Follow our online instructions to color the hard-cooked egg pink, add the fondant and FoodWriter® Edible Color Marker details, then finish with fun candy eyeballs.
- White Candy Melts® Candy (1 oz. makes 6-8 eggs)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Hard Cooked Eggs
- Pink Gel Food Color or
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (1 1/2 oz. makes 1 egg)Easy-Add White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list White Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Finetip Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Finetip Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Candy Eyeballs Add to shopping list Candy Eyeballs
- Easy-Add 6-mix Jimmies Assortment Add to shopping list 6-mix Jimmies Assortment
each egg serves one
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Square Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Square Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Leaf Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Leaf Cut-Outs™
- Plastic ruler
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Step 1For base, tint portions of white candy using green candy color. Using melted candy in cut disposable bag, pipe a candy shell, 1/8 in. thick and 1/2 in. high, in silicone cup. Chill until firm and unmold.
Step 2Color eggs pink. Let set.
Step 3Add 1/8 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 1 1/2 oz. fondant per egg. Tint pink.
Step 4For feet, shape four 1/2 in. pink fondant balls. Shape into ovals and flatten bottoms; attach to egg with melted candy tinted pink in cut disposable bag.
Step 5Roll out pink fondant 1/8 in. thick. Use smallest leaf Cut-Out to cut two ears. Use knife to cut off 1/4 in. from bottoms; shape curl at end. Attach to egg with melted candy tinted pink in cut disposable bag.
Step 6Use wide end of tip 2A to cut a circle for snout. Draw nostrils using pink FoodWriter. Attach to egg with melted candy tinted pink in cut disposable bag.
Step 7For tail, roll a 1/8 in. diameter pink log. Use knife to cut a 1 in. long piece; shape a spiral tail. Attach to egg with melted candy tinted pink in cut disposable bag.
Step 8Attach candy eyeballs with melted candy tinted pink in cut disposable bag.
Step 9Fill candy base with green jimmies. Position egg.
0 Reviews by the community
0 Questions by the community