Potted Pops Cereal Treat
Fresh-faced forms make this a great addition to summertime buffets. Use our Dimensions Multi-Cavity Mini Flower Baskets Pan to create candy baskets to fill with crisped rice cereal treats and Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold cookie pops.
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
White Candy Melts® Candy (1pk. makes 2 treats)Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
Garden Candy Color Set (using pink, violet)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Primary Candy Colors Set (using yellow)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Your favorite crisped rice cereal treats recipe
Each Cereal Pop serves 1
- Easy-Add Dimensions® Multi-Cavity Mini Flower Basket Add to shopping list Dimensions® Multi-Cavity Mini Flower Basket
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold Add to shopping list Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold
- Easy-Add 4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Comfort Grip® Pastry Brush Add to shopping list Comfort Grip® Pastry Brush
- Easy-Add Cake Circles Add to shopping list Cake Circles
- Zip-Close Plastic Bag
In advance: Mold 7 lollipops per treat using Painting Method. Chill until firm.
Also in advance: Make candy baskets. Spoon 1/4 cup melted candy into basket cavity; immediately brush candy all the way up sides using pastry brush. Chill until firm. Repeat. Chill completely then unmold. Smooth top edge by sliding over warmed Cookie Sheet.
Prepare cereal treat mixture. Let cool to touch. While still soft, press into prepared baskets to within 1/2 in. of top edge. Let cool completely. Insert pops, trimming sticks to vary heights. Tint coconut and sprinkle inside basket.