Posing on Pops Candy Pops
- Easy-Add Premium White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Premium White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
Primary Candy Colors Set (using yellow, orange)Easy-Add Primary Candy Colors Set Add to shopping list Primary Candy Colors Set
Garden Candy Color Set (using green, black)Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Each Pop seves 1
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- 2 Girl Power Candy Mold (glasses)Easy-Add Girl Power Candy Mold Add to shopping list Girl Power Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cutter
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Waxed paper
In advance: Make candy glasses. Use Painting or Piping Method to cover lens areas; fill frames (but not earpieces). Also: Make candy heads. Set Circle Cutter on non-stick pan. Fill 1/4 in. deep with melted candy. Tap to settle; chill until firm.
Set head on waxed paper-covered board. Using melted candy in cut parchment bags, outline and fill in hair; chill until firm. Overpipe thin outline details. Pipe dot nose and outline smile. Attach glasses. Chill until firm.
Attach Lollipop Stick to back using melted candy. Chill until Set.