Posh Packages Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Cake serves 58.
- Easy-Add Hexagon Pan Set Add to shopping list Hexagon Pan Set
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Wooden Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Wooden Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Cake Boards Add to shopping list Cake Boards
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Soft Color Glitter candles Add to shopping list Soft Color Glitter candles
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
In advance, make bow loops; set aside.
Prepare 2-layer 9 and 12 in. hexagon cakes and 2-layer round cake (trimmed to 4 in. diameter and to measure 2 1/2 in. high) for stacked construction. Ice smooth in buttercream.
Prepare round cake for rolled fondant. Reserve a small amount of white fondant to cover top of round cake. Tint 24 oz. yellow and approximately 12 oz. each blue, rose, violet and green. Roll out and cut fondant panels to fit hexagon sides and position on cakes. Decorate panels with tip 2 narrow designs and tip 5 wide designs in royal icing-lines, swirls, dots and zigzags.
Cover round cake with yellow fondant; smooth. Cut white fondant circle with wavy edges; position on cake top. Divide round cake into 8ths, marking 1 1/4 in. from base of cake. Pipe tip 4 double drop strings in royal icing from division points, 1/2 and 3/4 in. deep. Add tip 2 dots at string points. In buttercream, add tip 4 bead bottom border; attach bows. Position candles.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more