Pops to Crow About Lollipops
Give them something to talk about this Halloween! Scarecrow lollipops sport a jellied candy hat and ruffled foil collar.
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Orange Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Orange Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Green Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Green Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Peanut Butter Flavored Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
Jelly fruit disks
Each lollipop serves 1.
- Easy-Add Smiley Face Candy Mold Add to shopping list Smiley Face Candy Mold
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Silver Foil Bon-Bon Cups Add to shopping list Silver Foil Bon-Bon Cups
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Craft knife
Melt 1 part Peanut Butter Candy Melts with 2 parts White Candy Melts and fill candy molds. Add sticks and refrigerate until set; unmold.
Use black-tinted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe mouth and stitch marks. Use white melted candy in cut parchment bag to pipe whites of eyes; let dry and pipe black pupils. Pipe triangle nose with orange candy.
To make collars: Flatten foil bon bon cups, trim 1/8 in. of foil around edges. Create a ruffled look by pressing edges of cup around your finger every 1/2 in.
Paint peanut butter/white candy mixture on cups; refrigerate until firm. Peel off cup. Using craft knife, cut hole in center of collar large enough to accommodate lollipop stick.
Cut large gumdrops in half, horizontally; roll out fruit disks to slightly elongate shape. Attach top of gumdrop to fruit disks and fruit disks to lollipop with melted candy.
Use melted candy to pipe hat band and pull-out hair under hat. Insert stick through hole in collar; attach collar with melted candy.