Pops Flower Pot
Plant some pops in a flowerpot that you personalize for the party. It’s easy to create both these flower pops and the fun flower pot.
- Easy-Add 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan Add to shopping list 9 x 13 in. Sheet Pan
- Easy-Add Chocolate Pro™ Electric Chocolate Melter Add to shopping list Chocolate Pro™ Electric Chocolate Melter
- Easy-Add Pops Flower Pot Kit Add to shopping list Pops Flower Pot Kit
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Tip: 11 Add to shopping list Tip: 11
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Coupler Add to shopping list Coupler
- Green construction paper
- 18 gauge floral wire
Prepare small cake balls and insert sticks following recipe. Chill. Dip in melted light cocoa candy. Let set.
Prepare buttercream icing and tint Lemon Yellow with a small amount of Golden Yellow, reserve some white. Using tip 11, pipe yellow icing petals and white icing dot centers on pops; pat down with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Decorate Flower Pot using your favorite accents, stickers and paper.
Cut leaf shapes out of construction paper, cut holes in ends. Thread wire through holes and twist leaves onto stick. Insert flower pops in flower pot.